How Fleetsafe Works
Driving at Work Statistics
Legislation & HSE
Court Cases Scenarios
FleetSafe Control can provide a variety of solutions to clients which are dependant on their bespoke needs and budgets.
Telematic solutions are providing business’s with many additional benefits providing increased Visibility, Control and Security over a business' vehicles and mobile workforce, often leading to cost savings. With costs dramatically down and functionality up, there are solutions for many business types which can offer real competitive advantage.
- Minute by minute live tracking
- Single journey replay
- Interactive mapping
- Management reports
- Geofencing of locations
- Postcode search facility
- Alert facilities.
- Increased productivity leading to increased profit
- Verification of timesheets
- Audit trail of business and private mileage
- Audit of time on site, arrival and departure times
- Audit trail of speeds travelled
- Reduction in down time
- Reduction in idling time
- Improved customer service
- Health & Safety - security for the asset and staff.
Typical Industry Sectors:
- Haulage, Distribution, Courier and Delivery services
- Construction, Civil Engineering and Scaffolding services
- Waste Industry
- Food Industry
- Public Authorities and Utility Companies
- Plumbing, Electrical, Roofing, Flooring and Plastering
- Environmental Services, Pest Control
- Fire and Security
- Car, Van and Lorry rental
- Sales Personnel.
For more information from industry experts contact FleetSafe
Control 0845 389 2722 or simply click here to email us with your enquiries