How Fleetsafe Works
Driving at Work Statistics
Legislation & HSE
Court Cases Scenarios
FleetSafe Control Features and Benefits
- Employee Safety – provides the message that you value your staff and their safety
- Reduce Downtime / Interruptions – by implementing FleetSafe Control you will raise awareness of driving safely for work which has been proven to reduce accidents which cause staff downtime and business interruption.
- Cost Savings – fewer accidents will result in less costs such as insurance excesses, replacement vehicle hire, as well as lower future insurance premiums. Better driving also affects vehicle wear and tear.
- Efficient Fleet Management – FleetSafe Control helps manage a safe fleet without hassle ensuring compliance by exception reporting therefore saving valuable management time.
- Legal / Moral Compliance – FleetSafe Control will help ensure you are providing a duty of care to your employees and reduce the danger of prosecution.
- Non Owned Vehicles – FleetSafe Control provides a framework for managing the additional risk associated with non owned (opted out) vehicles used on company business.
- Cost Effective – FleetSafe Control is priced at a minimal expense to your fleet.
Details of FleetSafe Areas
Probably the critical area. Here the system manages items such as:
- Drivers License – points, categories, expiry
- Incidents – accidents, fines
- Partners eligibility
- Insurance – if personal
- Risk Assessment – based on age, driving experience, mileage driven, points, accident record, behaviour.
Important but not necessarily managed well by companies. The system manages activities such as:
- Routine Service / Service History
- Road Tax
- Safety Checks
- Damage Rectification
- Job Authorisation for work carried out
- Cost analysis – service, repair, tyres, damage, fuel
- Mileage over run warning
- De-fleet reminder
- Driver journey log
- Safety Policy covering journey planning etc
- Mileage reporting
Management / Administration
The system runs by exception ensuring that matters that need attention are highlighted so that action can be taken rather than needing to check all areas for compliance. Because most routine administration is carried out at driver level management is kept to a minimum ensuring you are operationally efficient.For more information from industry experts contact FleetSafe
Control 0845 389 2722 or simply click here to email us with your enquiries