How Fleetsafe Works
Driving at Work Statistics
Legislation & HSE
Court Cases Scenarios
The provision of defensive Driver Training / Risk Assessment is to provide the technique of assessing drivers who are susceptible to having the most accidents, under certain circumstances. This is crucial to ensure that all drivers risk levels are correctly identified and maintained.
Actions which can be taken into consideration to ensure the health and safety awareness of drivers are:
- Online Training Programmes
- In Car Training
- Reducing Mileage
- Better planning of journeys / Driver Hours
- Vehicle Choice
- Not permitting to drive on company business
- Vehicle Checks
- Drivers Health
Some of the benefits of developing defensive driving skills online are:
- Cost and time efficiency - a way of saving money without having to lose a driver for a day or two training.
- Flexibility – training can start at any time that will be suited to the driver and the business.
- Duty of Care – keeps you up-to-date and in track with current legalisation.
- Auditable - be able to keep an eye on staff performance by logging onto the management section of the site.
- Environmental Friendly – reduces any unnecessary vehicle journeys.
- Effective – Suitable for low to medium risk drivers and / or refreshers.
FleetSafe has developed a close partnership with E-Training World, a leading specialist in the provision of online training and driver assessment solutions.
For more information, please Click Here for their website.
In Car Training
Some of the benefits of developing in car defensive training are:
- Progression - defensive driver training is the most effective form for driver improvement and can be personalised to address driver skill levels.
- Immediate Results – problems solved while with driver in vehicle.
- Tailored – one to one sessions allows assessors to address driver skill levels.
- Accuracy – drivers are monitored allowing a precise report on evaluating risks.
- Effective – Suitable for medium to high risk drivers and / or one to ones.
FleetSafe has formed close partners with Universal Driver Training, one of the leading Corporate Driver Training organisations in the UK and Northern Ireland.
For more information, please Click Here for more information
For more information from industry experts contact FleetSafe
Control 0845 389 2722 or simply click here to email us with your enquiries